Saturday, January 17, 2009

A new Mantel in a new Anointing uncovered

A new Mantel in a new Anointing uncovered:

Jah has called you to take up the mantle of your fallen Father. The Lord is saying that many who would have become kingdom saints have failed to press on through the hardship of these days of testing, and have made agreements with Baal and Mammon which has disqualified them future kingdom work.

He will give these mantles to they that believe for them. With the mantle Jah will supply the provision for prosperity and fruitfulness in that call. The anointing to excel will be rediscovered in your life kingdom prophet. It never left but has been dormant during the days which are now passing. As I withdrew you from my body, I did so in judgment to their foolishness.

Their boy princes are failing them.

This fickle people will return to me, but if they do not repent unto my kingdom, they will not know me or my ways.


Click the title for the teaching:
Order Which Brings Power

No comments: