Saturday, January 10, 2009

Arise Shine

I sensed this morning:

Men and Women of Jah are arising. The nation will be turned back to righteousness. Jah's children will find their call again. This is a year of reversal.

Don't look for the political people to lead, they are lost. Look to the prophets of Jah. Look to His truth.

Pray for the Nation. Pray for the sick. Pray for the fallen. Proclaim the Word of the Lord. This is the main key to the kingdom.
-The music will return
-The power will return
-The glory will arise
-The dance will come with power
-Deliverance comes to the bound

I hear: "I will humble the proud and exalt the humble."
I hear: "I will make a way where there is no way."
Burnt stones, will be placed into their foundational place in the body.
-Equip those who will outgrow you and replace you in their time.

No comments: