Sunday, February 21, 2010

We Shall See Him

God’s Time is Now! The hour of waiting is o're.

God has been preparing us for this very hour. We are in the end times. I am not called to predict when the end will come. I am called to help people know Him. I heard that only the Father knows the hour.

Now we have been in a day of great trial and tribulation. Many of us have gone through many storms. God’s purpose in the storms we are going through is that all men would be saved, and that His children would be matured. The eschatology of the end times and tribulation, and all that is not my focus. The prophetic revelation I walk in is to help God’s people hear God’s voice.

This comes through a revelation of The Kingdom. It is righteousness, peace, and joy, in His Spirit. We will see vision and dream, dreams. Let him who hears, hear.

Rev 2:11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
Hbr 3:15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Jam 1:19 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:


So I want to help people hear from God. God wants us to know Him.

One of the problems I have with the church of this hour, is that we are called to subdue and take dominion in the earth, yet in the present "man church system", we often can’t even subdue our own self.

So there must be a greater revelation of the Christ. A greater walking in Truth. There must be breaking of forms and an establishment of biblical pattern in our churches.

I believe Jesus will set his feet on the earth. But I do not spend all my time on that truth. I believe His Spirit already dwells in the hearts of the redeemed, therefore I focus on our need to know better the indwelling Spirit.

I believe in restoration for the church and transition into the kingdom of God. We must hear this for it is kingdom that I speak of. God desires communication with his children. He wants to dwell and speak in you and through you. This is a day when all flesh is to receive His Spirit’s pouring out. God desires His church to be patterned after His order. Someone said: "It may be possible to not be in order and be still be blessed, but if we come into order it will be impossible to not be blessed."

We want to be able to hear God in this day. We desire His greater blessing.

We have power to share light. We serve the true light.

When you know the God you serve, you will be able to do great exploits.

Dan 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do [exploits].

I believe we are in the hour of the exploit. This is the now of now, the time of the time. We are not looking to heaven to see God. We do and will see Him here.

Mat 5:8 Blessed [are] the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Jhn 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God? 1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.


It is His time for the kingdom. Let us repent unto it.

When we see Him we become like Him.

No comments: