Sunday, January 10, 2010

I am Your Provision, a Season of Restoration

You are in the days of the beginning of a great restoration that is being released in this year. Many things that were taken will return to their righteous owner. Ministries that were abandoned will gain favor. This is a year to trust for my provision, for I am your deliverer.

This is a year of separating flesh from spirit. This is a day of hope. Hope in Me, and I will provide.

I have shown you your lack without me. I am your provision.

The shame of betrayers is full known in heaven. Betrayers will be uncovered to the household of faith. Have I not told you of fourfold, and sevenfold restorations? Your faith gains you entrance to my bounty. You shall experience me in new ways, and walk in a higher place then before.

The season that is passing was hard. This season's blessing will be fully available to they who walk in greater faith, because of their former trials. See if I do not give you back all that was stolen, and more, for your hardships of last season, in this season.

I am your provision.


Speak the Word: 'The Lord is My Provision.'

I shall bring you before the Giant to slay Him. You shall be known as a deliverer in Israel.


The Lord's word as Given on this day.

No comments: