Thursday, August 12, 2010

Greater Ministry

We know that many an impending disaster can be averted by prayer. So we honor Jah's word that tells us that, "men ought always to pray". Thank you Lord for this instruction.

There are many of the "tried" prophetic people, who are beginning to see a new way and a new direction. Did you go through a wilderness? Then that was to prepare you for the new ministry. It will be greater than you have thought. There will be many deliverances in the days ahead.

You are leaving the narrow place of constriction. You are entering into broad places in the Lord.

Believe.


Job 36:16 Even so would he have removed thee out of the strait [into] a broad place, where [there is] no straitness; and that which should be set on thy table [should be] full of fatness.
2Sa 22:20 He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
Psa 18:19 He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me.
Psa 118:5 I called upon the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, [and set me] in a large place.
Hsa 4:16 For Israel slideth back as a backsliding heifer: now the LORD will feed them as a lamb in a large place.

No comments: