Friday, August 27, 2010

From Chuck Pierce

At our Firstfruits Gathering this past weekend, I heard the Spirit of God say,

"“Take a TURN! When you turn, that which has you surrounded will turn. You have entered a moment of the turning and like a lock that is being aligned for an opening, you are turning in such a way and burning in such a way that the seal that was sealed up against you can no longer stay sealed! I have a fire in you that can come alive and cause the enemy to be pushed back. Allow this fire to come alive. I will surprise you and meet with you in a way that will be unusual. That which you didn’t have marching orders for, will come. You will gain a new order this week! (I thought about this word from the Lord when I saw the troops coming home!)

“You say, ‘That which I saw as a cornfield is now beginning to be parched, for my vision has grown dry.’ No, it’s not parched. It is not being lost; it is getting ready to be popped. Instead of that which you have seen out in the field, growing parched, watch it come alive and pop before you!"

No comments: